Taking cues from grandma’s quilting hobby, these easy-on Chucks bridge the generational gap with a crafted, DIY look. Patchwork prints and ornamental stitching bring a handmade vibe to your kid’s favourite sneakers, while supportive cushioning helps keep them comfortable enough for all-day play.
- High-top, easy-on shoe with cotton canvas upper
- SmartFOAM cushioning for all-day comfort
- Floral-inspired patchwork prints and embroidered elements for a crafted look
- Bright, colour-popped lining for an added flash
- Iconic Chuck Taylor ankle patch
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.