CONVERSE CHUCK TAYLOR ALL STAR LIFT FOREST RAVE – A03246C
Drawing inspiration from the rich and calming colors found in the forest, these platform Chucks are designed for standout style. Engineered floral prints bloom from the canvas for a bold, new look. Complete with elevated details like a faux leather ankle patch, these platforms strike the perfect balance of clean and classic.
- High-top platform sneaker, with an upper made from cotton canvas
- OrthoLite cushioning for all-day comfort
- Engineered floral prints tie back to nature
- A platform outsole ups the height, while staying true to classic styling
- Faux leather Chuck Taylor All Star ankle patch for an elevated look
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.
1UK, 2UK, 3UK, 4UK, 5UK, 6UK, 7UK, 8UK, 9UK, 10UK, 11UK, 12UK, 13UK, 14UK