- High-top platform sneaker, with an upper made from cotton canvas
- OrthoLite cushioning for all-day comfort
- Engineered floral prints tie back to nature
- A platform outsole ups the height, while staying true to classic styling
- Faux leather Chuck Taylor All Star ankle patch for an elevated look
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.