- High-top sneaker, with a cotton canvas upper
- OrthoLite cushioning for all-day comfort
- A mesh lining for breathability
- Engineered floral prints tie back to nature
- Screenprinted foxing for unexpected styling
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.