- Mid-top basketball shoe with mesh and suede upper
- CX foam for maximum comfort
- Hidden webbing lacing system to keep you secure
- Gravel-inspired print for dynamic style
- Colour-popped Star Chevron
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.