- High-top sneaker with tear-away canvas upper
- Tear-away upper reveals psychedelic, rave-inspired print
- Exaggerated triple stacked foxing tape on the heel
- Archive-inspired glossy egret midsole
- OrthoLite sockliner helps keep it comfortable
By 1970, the Chuck Taylor All Star evolved into one of the best basketball sneakers, ever. We’ve taken the ’70s classic and pushed it way beyond it’s boundaries to ’90s rave culture. A tear-away upper reveals a psychedelic print, while the triple stacked foxing tape adds to the distorted look. Complete with heritage Chuck 70 details, like a glossy midsole and premium cotton laces.
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
1UK, 2UK, 3UK, 4UK, 5UK, 6UK, 7UK, 8UK, 9UK, 10UK, 11UK, 12UK, 13UK, 14UK
Looks like you haven't made a choice yet.